Wednesday 4 November 2015

Day 35

Getting a lot rest this weekend. Slept until 10.30. We had some girls from Dave's work over to watch some films today so there was a mad rush to tidy up and needed to get some things from the shop to munch on and promised a cake as well. Today is not looking like a healthy day.

I recently read an article that was shared on FB and it ring very true to me.... If you start your day on a healthy note, you'll be more likely to keep the trend going... for me its if I have one bad thing all day ends up being bad, and here's the list.

3/8's of a frozen pizza (hey don't laugh, I'm trying to know when to stop every piece counts)
some pringles
Slice of carrot cake
kitkat
Chicken Sandwich

Tomorrow is a new day!

PS- Why is pizza always my down fall!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment