Wednesday 4 November 2015

Day 33

Breakfast- Blueberry yoghurt and muesli
Lunch- cup of soup and a tortilla with a slice of cheese
Dinner- Wagamama's with the girls - chicken and prawn pad thai and beef donburi, and some starters

I guess I have to explain my dinner as I bet you are all thinking I ate all that! Well I didn't it, was shared between me, Shayna and Shabana. We tried to go healthy and even if it wasn't (which I'm not sure nutritionally if wagamama's is health or not) it seemed it. It was light and filling and didn't make me feel too naughty.

After dinner we went to see my friends band Rawschac (make sure you click the link and give them a listen and a like!) Was having a really good night and then all of the sudden a really bad headache came over me and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. It was quickly turning into a migraine and I had to try my hardest not to puke on the bus. I went straight to sleep - I didn't take any drugs hoping it was just go away with rest. I woke up at 5:30am (woohoo even more progress) and my head was still banging so I finally took some drugs and back to bed and woke up at 11.30am.


Right on to Day 34 as I'm at pretty much lunch time already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment