Wednesday 28 October 2015

Day 31

Breakfast - cherry yoghurt and blue berries
Lunch - Chicken wrap
Dinner - A piece of basa with asparagus and greens with lemon and pepper.

It has been a long day today, I have been up since 3.30am at work from 6.30am to 5.30pm. Last night before bed I had a lemsip and fell asleep fine, but because I had a drink before bed I had to wake up to go to the bathroom. That was at 2:30 then trying to fall back asleep all I could do was cough and then I was conscience that I was keeping Dave up because he is only starting to feel better. So I got up and that was at 3.30 and I'm not feeling any better at 19.23.

I thought my dinner idea sounded nice and it looked nice but it was pretty boring. Good thing Dave is out he would have been really disappointed!
 
I like fish but the only thing I have ever cooked that has had any flavour is a tuna steak. I'll guess I'll just have it when I go on holiday! Or fish and chips!
 
I'm off for a sleep now.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment