Tuesday 27 October 2015

Day 30 - 1 month in and missed my goal

Breakfast- Cherry yoghurt with blue berries
Lunch- Chicken wrap
Dinner - Homemade chicken noodle soup (not noodles though whole-wheat fusilli pasta)

Started the day by filling up the crockpot- carrots, celery, onions, chicken, stock and herbs. Letting it cook all day while we are at work. Then went on my morning scroll through FB and found this quote

I mean it wasn't over a piece of pizza, I did that, but it did make me think. I am really trying and I am being honest. I'm not hiding the naughty food, what is the purpose, this is my journey and if I don't tell it m&m's, pizza and all, I'm only lying to myself. I hope that I'll be able to look back on this and see that I did have good and bad days and there is nothing wrong with that, I only have to re-adjust to move forward.

So Day 30 - I have only lost 1 pound in 10 days. What a bummer! but everyone is saying yeah but its still a loss. I know, but I could have lost more I was hoping for 15 pounds in my first month, but as I said moment ago, I just need to re-adjust and move forward. AND get well then I can walk again!

Home from work and the house smells nicely of my soup. It had reduced down a bit so I made more stock and boiled the pasta. It's not the most photogenic dish but it did taste nice and there is nothing in it but what was listed above.


and while we are at it here's my lunch too

No comments:

Post a Comment